WELCOME TO KRISHNA KRIDA PLAYSCHOOL
The ultimate aim of all Vedic knowledge culminates in one principle, that is “To always remember The Supreme Personality of Godhead Sri Krishna & never forget Him”. This can be completely achieved by those children who are engaged in Krishna Krida Playschool®. The unique curriculum is based on a profound research.
Day at Krishna Krida Playschool
Start a Krishna Krida Playschool
Hand holding Support for success
Certified Training For Teachers
Market sensitization by conducting Workshops
Continuous Education Program
Salient Features of Krishna Krida Playschool
- The Krishna Krida Curriculum (KKC) is well researched and time tested.
- Teachers are certified and trained under the one year Pre-Gurukula Acharya Training (PGAT) course program.
- Safety and security features such as CCTV surveillance.
- “Know Who Cares for your child” (KWC) policy.
- Franchisee Quality Assurance (FQA) support system.
- Psychological Fitness Certification (PFC) for all trainers and staff annually.
- Continuous Education Programs (CEP) are conducted daily, weekly, monthly and annually.
- Community Participation Scheme (CPS) for parent-child-teacher interaction.
- Each campus will also offer Weekend Specialty Classes (WSC) for children and adults.