Pre-Gurukula Acharya Training Academy
PRE-GURUKULA ACHARYA TRAINING
Are you interested in ‘Education’? Do you want to explore the Art of Parenting? Do you see a ‘Teacher’ in yourself? Do you want to ‘Homeschool’ your children? Here is the perfect opportunity for you to get trained as a Pre-Gurukula Acharya! So, why wait? Enroll today the exciting course – Online Teacher’s Training Program – 6 Months
Registration opens on :
Last date to receive application :
26th May 2019
15th Jul 2019
1st Aug 2019
ENROLL FOR THE ONLINE PRE-GURUKULA ACHARYA TRAINING TODAY!
There are two important reasons why you should undergo Pre-Gurukula Acharya Training.
- As per Vedic texts, if a student is not qualified with good qualities at the time of entering Gurukula (at age 8), then the student must be rejected by the Guru. In other words, “training” in good qualities is necessary prior to Gurukula education. At Pre-Gurukula Acharya Course, you will be trained in ’30 Qualities for Civilized Human Beings’ and also how to teach the same to children.
- As per Srimad Bhagavatam, the quintessence of Vedic literatures, the culture of devotion and wisdom has to be inculcated right from age 0 to 5 (kaumara). In Pre-Gurukula Acharya Training you will be trained exactly how to do it.
- PARENTS, who have chosen or are considering a holistic, culturally enriching, age-appropriate education for their children.
- HOMESCHOOLERS who want to get equipped with the right knowledge and tools and take to give the best education to their children
- TEACHERS who have a passion to provide quality care and unique learning environment for every child designed to fit their personal inclinations and interests based on time-tested wisdom and culture.
- VOLUNTEERS/ COLLEGE STUDENTS for whom this may just be the start of an inspiring journey to explore teaching as a potential occupation.
There is no minimum education qualification required to apply for the Pre-Gurukula Acharya Training other than eagerness to learn. The medium of instruction will be in English predominantly.
Onsite training of Pre-Gurukula Acharya Program can be offered at your location. It depends upon the number of participants for such a program. You may contact us for “Onsite Pre-Gurukula Acharya Training Program”.
Online Teacher’s Training Program is for a period of 6 months. It includes:
- 50 hours of Structured Web Contact Program – to be completed in 6 months
- 20 hours of self-study and submitting assignments – to be completed in 6 months
Completion of Training:
- Submission of Assignments
- Secure minimum of 60% marks.
- 80% attendance compulsory.
- Internship Program (Optional) – 15 days Internship (45 hours) in a Krishna Krida Playschool or 1 month (60 hours) internship in any other Playschool. This can be done over a period of time. But it should be completed within one year’s time.
What candidates will get:
- Course Study materials, and Assignment Sheets
- Online Teacher’s Training Certification
- Candidates will become eligible to franchise with Krishna Krida Playschool.
- Candidates will become eligible to teach in Krishna Krida Play Schools across the globe.
Online Teacher’s Training Program will be conducted by the following faculty:
- Sri Narasimhananda Dasa
- Srimati Madri Devi Dasi
- Sri Abhinandan Nitai Dasa
- Srimati Shyamala Devi Dasi
- Sri Harsha Vardhan
- Srimati Dr. Uma
- Sri Bharat Chandra Dasa
We also have esteemed guest speakers such as:
- Her Grace Aruddha Devi Dasi
- Her Grace Srimati Devi Dasi
More guest speakers will be contacted based on the course proceeding, availability and other factors.
See more here
The following course subjects will be covered:
- Introduction to Pre-Gurukula Education
- Krishna Krida Concept & Curriculum I- IV
- Child Psychology
- Child Health
- Child Protection (Shishu Raksha Vidhayah)
- Literacy & Numeracy Skills
- Vedic Pedagogy
- Summary & Flow of Bhagavad-gita I – III
- Teaching Bhagavad-gita
- Practical guidelines on Homeschooling
- The 16 Samskaras (Shodasha samskara) – I – III
- 64 Traditional Arts (Catuh Shasti Kala) – I – VI
- Learning & Teaching Sanskrit
- 81 Types of Devotional service
- 30 Qualities for Civilized Human Beings (Bhagavata sadachara)
- Introduction to Srimad Bhagavatam
- Teaching Srimad Bhagavatam
- Summary & Flow of Srimad Bhagavatam – I – IV
- Summary & Flow of Sri Caitanya Caritamrta – I – III
- Franchising with Krishna-krida Playschool
The course fees are as follows:
- Online Teacher Training Program – USD 155/ INR 10,100/-
This includes the following:
- Admission fees
- Tuition fees
- Course materials
- Examination fees
- Certification fees
The course is offered at a discounted rate (for a maximum of two persons) for Franchisees annually.
The medium of instruction will be English.
The online courses will be via zoom software.
However, we can accommodate Hindi language too if majority participants need.
The evaluation process is based on the following:
- Written assignments
- Internship (optional)
A five point grading system is employed to rate the performance of the participant.
A – Excellent (80% & above); B – Very Good (60-79.9%); C – Good (50-59.9%); D – Satisfactory (40-49.9%); E – Unsatisfactory (Below 40%)
- Your application will be processed and you will be intimated via email.
- You will then deposit the Registration fees.
- Instructions and norms for the first session will be intimated to you.